Premier Security is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential and retail properties throughout the Chicago area and suburbs. Premier Security's executive and operational management team is of the highest quality. We offer a very unique blend of veteran security management, law enforcement and military personnel that is not commonly found elsewhere.
Premier Security is a quality-driven company and that quality begins in our hiring process. The individuals we hire not only reflect on Premier and the industry as a whole, but more important, they reflect on our clients.
This position requires a well organized and cooperative individual who learns quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work a flexible schedule to support the needs of clients, building tenants, and co-workers as well as have a proven track record of being reliable and responsible.
- Interacting with tenants, residents, visitors and client
representatives in a friendly, but professional, manner.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all tenants, residents, visitors
and client representatives while adhering to company and building policies.
- Ensuring residents and visitors follow access control procedures according to
- Conducting foot and vehicle patrols as required by each department.
- Ability to write clear, concise and thorough reports, including daily
activity and incident.
- Monitoring and recording deliveries according to building policy.
- Coordinating elevators for tenants moves and deliveries.
- Performing assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in elevators.
- Ability to work in a high-rise building environment and respond to high-rise
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability and willingness to receive cross training on all contracted posts
which will assist department and client leadership during an emergency
$13.50 per hour
- Must be able to work in Evanston & Downtown Chicago
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must have a 20 hour training certificate.
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with an original
diploma and/or official transcripts.
- Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation, demonstrating
a stable work history.
- Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges.
- Must have an excellent appearance and attitude.
- Must be customer service-oriented, organized, responsible and professional.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance and job performance record.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the willingness and ability to
function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to learn and follow procedures for multiple departments.
- Must have the ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be able to hold over to the next shift
or work extra hours as needed.
- Must maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you.
- Commercial/residential building security or customer service experience is
- If selected for this position, we require a commitment of twelve (12) months
in the position as floating security officer before being considered for other
opportunities with Premier Security Corporation or any of its affiliates,
unless business needs dictate otherwise.