Apex3 Security is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential and retail properties. Our specialty is the Chicago and Suburban market, which allows us to provide a close relationship versus global service providers.
Are you always concerned about the safety and well-being of those around you? We want to speak with you! We are currently seeking a full time Shift Manager to join our team in Skokie, IL. With an extensive clientele and nearly 1,000 employees, we specialize in providing safety services for the Chicago and surrounding suburban markets.
As Shift Manager, you will join a team committed to providing quality site specific safety programs to world-class commercial, residential, and retail properties. If you are interested in pursuing a career in Security, let’s discuss your future with Apex3 Security. Apply today!
- Employee Training, Development, Disciplinary Action as necessary
- Client Relations
- May be required to fill open vacancies for special details and department needs
- Client and building tenant relations
- Local, state and federal agency liaison
- Administrative assignments to include, interviewing/recruitment, billing, payroll, data entry, overtime control, etc.
- Direct fiscal responsibility via cost effective budget management
- Conducting employee inspections and appraisals
- Policy and procedure development
- Conduct emergency response drills and training with all staff
- Customer Service to the highest level possible
- A Bachelors Degree preferred or some college coursework
- 1 year prior experience in a supervisory position
- Must have clear understanding of Employment Policies and Procedures
- Computer experience required
- Must have an aggressive work philosophy, strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with fire/life/safety programs preferred
- Prior exposure working with a unionized workforce
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a 20 Hour Basic Security Training Certificate
- Must pass stringent background screening process
- Must be at least 21 years of age
****Salary Based on Qualifications****