Premier Security is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the
highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential and retail properties. Premier Security was created in 2004, by the Executive Leadership of Levy Security; which is now known as Apex3 Security.
Our specialty is the Chicago market, which allows us to provide a close relationship versus global service providers.
- Interacting with visitors, tenants, vendors and client employees in a friendly, but professional, manner.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all tenants, visitors and client representatives while adhering to company and building policies.
- Ensuring tenants, visitors, messengers and vendors follow access control procedures according to building policy.
- Ability to write clear, concise and thorough reports, including daily activity and incident.
- Ability to use access control computer systems.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in elevators and respond to high rise floors.
- Ability to work exterior posts in inclement weather.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls or situations involving visitors, tenants, vendors and
client representatives and follow department procedures to properly handle the
- Ability and willingness to receive cross training on all contracted posts which will assist department and client leadership during an emergency incident.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with your original diploma and/or official transcripts.
- Must have 20 Hour Basic Security Training Certification
- Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation, including drug screen, demonstrating a stable work history and/or education.
- Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing (subject to periodic audits) if working at a location that requires driving, including for operating a golf cart.
- Must have an excellent appearance and attitude.
- Must be customer service-oriented, organized, responsible and professional.
- Must be willing to "go the extra mile" in welcoming and assisting building tenants, visitors and client representatives.
- Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the willingness and ability to function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a service oriented environment.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be able to hold over to the next shift or work extra hours as needed.
- Must be capable of evaluating, investigating and reporting all types of security
- Must have reliable transportation and maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you.
- Must wear our professional uniform and maintain our high standards for grooming and
- Must provide a valid PERC (blue card) ONLY if you have received one in the past.
- Previous high rise building security or customer service experience is preferred.