We are interviewing for Security Officer positions in Evanston, Skokie, Highland Park, & Glenview.
Please review our list of open positions on-line, complete the application and join us at our hiring event to speak face to face with a Recruiter. Dress professionally and bring an updated resume.
We are offering a sign on bonus of up to $400 for individuals hired for the Evanston, Skokie, Highland Park or Glenview locations.***
All positions can be viewed at www.apex3security.com
- Customer Service: Directing visitors, answering phones, providing direct customer assistance.
- Provide walking patrol of interior and exterior of property.
- Respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate command presence when responding to emergencies.
- Stand for extended periods of time (6 to 8 hours).
- Ability to physically restrain an individual with or without assistance.
- Pass job related fitness test at time of hire and annually.
- Gather information for incident report and utilize PC to generate incident report.
- Maintain order through appropriate enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures the safety of hospital property, staff, patients, physicians and visitors by assessing activities on hospital grounds.
- Must be able to effectively and appropriately manage confidential information and to work responsibly in a team environment as well as independently.
Must be at least 20 years of age.
Must possess a 20 hr basic security training certificate or be willing to acquire it.
Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with a copy of your diploma and/or transcripts.
Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation (including drug screen), demonstrating a stable work history and/or education.
Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges.
Must be a cooperative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
Must be capable of evaluating, investigating and reporting all types of security and law enforcement incidents.
Must be able to withstand extended periods of walking and standing; restrain violent subjects; make physical arrests; assist in fire fighting.
Must maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must have a valid Driver's License.
Must have no more than 2 violations on your driving record within a 2 year period (if driving a company vehicle is required as part of job duties).
Must wear our uniform and maintain our high standards for grooming and appearance.
Must provide a valid PERC, only if you have received one in the past.
***To be eligible for sign on bonus candidates must be employed with the company for at least 90 days.