Premier Security is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential and retail properties throughout the Chicago area and suburbs. Premier Security's executive and operational management team is of the highest quality. We offer a very unique blend of veteran security management, law enforcement and military personnel that is not commonly found elsewhere.
Premier Security is a quality-driven company and that quality begins in our hiring process. The individuals we hire not only reflect on Premier and the industry as a whole, but more important, they reflect on our clients.
This position requires a well organized and cooperative individual who learns quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work a flexible schedule to support the needs of clients, building tenants, and co-workers as well as have a proven track record of being reliable and responsible.
The Control Room will act as the central dispatch center for building operations. This post will be responsible for coordinating incident response, monitor building systems to include access control, fire systems, elevator systems, answering intercom systems, closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems, and issuing building ID’s for access control. The below list of general duties is not all-inclusive.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with an original diploma and/or official transcripts.
- Must have 20 Hour Basic Security Training Certification.
- Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation, demonstrating a stable work history.
- Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges.
- Must have an alert, responsive personality.
- Must have a clean, professional appearance.
- Must have the ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and work in all weather conditions.
- Must have an excellent attendance and job performance record.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have an excellent appearance and attitude.
- Must have a team-oriented attitude.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be able to hold over to the next shift or work extra hours as needed.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive in finding solutions to security/customer service related issues.
- Must maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you.
- Commercial building/retail security or customer service experience is preferred.
- Employees assigned to this location must consent to having their background information reviewed by an authorized client representative.
- Must have 1 year previous Command Center Experience.
2nd Shift & 3rd shifts available paying $14.00