Premier Security is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential and retail properties throughout the Chicago area and suburbs. Premier Security's executive and operational management team is of the highest quality. We offer a very unique blend of veteran security management, law enforcement and military personnel that is not commonly found elsewhere.
Premier Security is a quality-driven company and that quality begins in our hiring process. The individuals we hire not only reflect on Premier and the industry as a whole, but more important, they reflect on our clients.
This position requires a well organized and cooperative individual who learns quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work a flexible schedule to support the needs of clients, building tenants, and co-workers as well as have a proven track record of being reliable and responsible.
- Interacting with tenants, visitors and client representatives in a
friendly, but professional, manner.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all tenants, visitors, messengers,
vendors and client representatives while adhering to company and building
- Ensuring tenants, visitors, messengers and vendors follow access control
procedures according to building policy.
- Ability to write clear, concise and thorough reports, including daily
activity and incident.
- Ability to use access control computer systems.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in elevators and respond to high rise floors.
- Ability to work exterior posts in inclement weather.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls from visitors, tenants, vendors and
client representatives and follow department procedures to properly handle the
- Ability and willingness to receive cross training on all contracted posts
which will assist department and client leadership during an emergency
$12.50 per hour
- Must be available to work:
3rd Shift and weekends
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted) and provide us with an original
diploma and/or official transcripts.
- Must have a 20 Hour Basic Security Training Certification
- Must pass a stringent pre-employment background investigation, demonstrating
a stable work and/or education history.
- Must disclose all criminal convictions and pending charges.
- Must have an excellent appearance and attitude.
- Must be customer service-oriented, organized, responsible and professional.
- Must be willing to "go the extra mile" in welcoming and assisting
building tenants, visitors and client representatives.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance and job performance record.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the willingness and ability to
function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a service-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be able to hold over to the next shift
or work extra hours as needed.
- Must maintain a working telephone number through which we can contact you.
- Commercial building security or customer service experience is preferred.